AgencySparks CEO Featured On The Entrepreneur Way Podcast
During the podcast, Neil asks Joe about AgencySparks and his career journey from retail to dotcom to small agency to medium agency to massive holding company agency to starting AgencySparks.
Listen to Joe Koufman on The Entrepreneur Way podcast:
- About AgencySparks
- Joe's journey to starting his own business
- The irony of how so many marketing agencies struggle with scaling their own business
- Mistakes and challenges that Joe faced when starting AgencySparks
- How Joe approached AgencySparks' hiring process and company culture as a whole
- Joe's vision for AgencySparks moving forward
- Advice, resources, and favorite quotes
“I believe that young people are looking for answers to the big questions just like everyone else, and that they respect intelligent comment to help guide them through tough times.”
- Bill Kurtis
Questions Answered in the Podcast:
- Can any business go to AgencySparks to get help finding an agency?
- Where did you get the idea from to create your business?
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What is it that drives you?
- How do you relax when you're not working?
- Do you have any entrepreneurial role models?
- What difficulties did you have to overcome when you started your business?
- Did you have any doubts that delayed you in starting your business?
- What mistakes did you make that slowed your journey?
- What did you do to deal with those mistakes?
- What are some of the things you did before you started your business that would be helpful tips to listeners who have not yet taken the first step in the entrepreneurial journey?
- Is culture important from the beginning?
- How do you make sure that you hire the right people?
- Knowing what you know now, is there anything that would have decreased the learning curve?
- How much does gut feeling influence your business decisions?
- How do you encourage creativity in your business?
- What makes you uncomfortable as an entrepreneur?
- What are some of the secrets to success?
- How do you keep up with change?
- What are your favorite books?
- What one thing would you do with your business if you knew that you couldn't fail?
- What skill would help you the most to double your business?
- If in five years from now, if a publication was talking about your business, what would you like it to say?
"AgencySparks made very deep and meaningful connections that helped propel my business."
- What is your favorite quote and how do you apply it?
- What are your favorite online resources?
- What is your best advice for entrepreneurs?
Resources Highlighted in this Podcast:
“Far better it is to dare mighty things to win glorious triumphs even though chequered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who nor enjoy nor suffer much because they have lived in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat”
- Theodore Roosevelt
- The Challenger Sale: How To Take Control of the Customer Conversation - Book by Brent Adamson
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion - Book by Robert B., Cialdini PhD